Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 from the Webmaster
 Polls
 What is the reason for you owning an Endeavour?
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 15 February 2007 :  5:29:51 PM  Show Profile
Moving the subject back to what the Web-minder had in mind,.... the reason for buying an Endeavour yacht in preference to other models comes down to comparisons.
This may lead into the troubled waters of possibly upsetting some soft hearts,...good!!! Anyway the comparisons really come down to cost and personal choice, with most of us generally governed by the cost. While I might like to race a Mum 30 I cannot afford to race it and it is a pure racer.
Other boats around 30 foot are generally much more expensive and or are slow and wanting in strength and do not have the durability of the old Endeavour.
In our twilighter fleet on Friday nights there is one E24 which although is sailed poorly, as are a lot of the fleet in general, the old E24 has been holding off the fleet and consistently finishing in the top ten even with one win. The quicker J24s' are quick but lack in cruising ability and are merely harbour boats, as are most craft these days.
When buying an Endeavour you get a lot of boat for the money. As best described as fitness for purpose
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

intrinzic
F'ore'ard Hand

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2007 :  9:01:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi Kris
After having my E24 "INTRINZIC" in dry dock for almost 2 Years carrying out major renovations replacing the concrete keel with lead,reinforcing the hull and a paint job she has finally found her water wings and is happy to be back sailing on Melville waters with SoPYC again.
I would like to become involved with the Endeavour Association and meet member's from Royal Perth. Every week I receive invites to come and race with you guys from a number of boats as we pass each other on our way around the river.

I am off overseas this coming Thursday and will miss the rest of the season but upon our return it would be great to meet other Eneavour sailors here in WA.

John

Cheers
John Connell
Go to Top of Page

intrinzic
F'ore'ard Hand

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - 15 April 2007 :  9:20:13 PM  Show Profile
I bought my E24 Intrinzic around 4 years ago (Strike me lucky time flies when your having Fun)when the former owner decided to up stakes and head for Queensland. I had been crewing on her for a season and enjoyed the river racing along with ocean racing. I also had the opportunity to take over the pen which sealed the deal. As mentioned already they are an easy boat to sail and quite forgiving when surrounded on deck with crew who have never set foot on board a boat let alone compete. Hopefully by the end of the frostbites in Perth we will have a reasonable number of semi experienced crew that will make the boat competetive next summer. I am looking forward to poking her nose out throught he river mouth and sailing across to Rotto and down South to Mandurah and Geographe Bay etc.
As a social boat for cruising and twighliters I find her a lettle small and would like something around 33 - 37ft but I think I would still hang onto Intrinzic.

Cheers
John Connell
Go to Top of Page

Mihnea
Deck Hand

1 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2007 :  03:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Mihnea a Yahoo! Message
Hi,
I just bought an Endeavour 24, in Palau, Pacific!

Not too many options here, but also not too many people eager to sail (people go diving), so the price was great. And the experienced sailors told me good things about this boat!!

Because the previous owner lost the papers of the boat, I couldn’t find too much about the boat!!
Can somebody help me with some info: specifications, instruction manual, and history of the model???

Thank you,
Mihnea

Mihnea
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2007 :  07:36:32 AM  Show Profile
Hello there Mihnea,
If you look through this web-site you will find a lot of interesting and informative materials. Look in Forums under the E24 section.
A must have for all Endeavour boat owners is the Official Bule Book, which tells the history of the Class, which started with the E24. There is also a lot of information on the boats, set-up, sail plan etc.
And of course you can always post your questions and someone will off the answers or advise.
Enjoy your Endeavour sailing.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

crusty
Deck Hand

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 15 September 2008 :  5:14:14 PM  Show Profile
This seems like a good op to introduce myself my names Chris and my E24 just adopted a new owner....me. that answer sure isnt in the poll I didnt know much about endeavours till a few months ago and have just in the last 2 weeks sort of had this one given to me.

I have a small amount of work to do on her but overall she is in good shape

currently moored in brisbane water "bouy oh bouy" broke her mooring at ettalong and sort of floated into my possesion 2 months back.

Her previous owner is a friend of mine but after having her broken into, the motor stolen and then, the birds nesting in her he lost heart.

So I hope in the near future I could ask for advice in restoring her and join the assosciation

Cheers

Crusty
Go to Top of Page

tallships
Main Sheet Hand

132 Posts

Posted - 15 September 2008 :  8:13:01 PM  Show Profile
Welcome aboard. We have a strong fleet of Endeavour's on Brisbane Water with at least 6-7 e26's racing with the Gosford Sailing Club. You may get more respones by posting at the e24 section of this site.

Pat Marsh
e26 "Up Spirits"
Go to Top of Page

Graham macpherson
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 17 September 2008 :  5:18:46 PM  Show Profile
Crusty,
Contact the Endeavour lot at Gosford Sailing Club or call me on 0410 401 060. We all constantly improve our Endeavours and can point you in the right direction.

Graham Mac
President
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.05 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06