Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 Endeavour Classes
 E30's
 NEW BIG BOATS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 23

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 08 November 2006 :  8:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being the nosy type that I am, I would like to have a bo-peep on this E30 and do my own survey upon her. Is there anyone who is interested in have a look at her with me? She is lying at Pittwater.
Chris.[:-bigeyes]
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 08 November 2006 :  8:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being the nosy type that I am, I would like to have a bo-peep on this E30 and do my own survey upon her. Is there anyone who is interested in have a look at her with me? She is lying at Pittwater.
Chris.[:-bigeyes]
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 13 November 2006 :  4:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There has appeared an additional Mark 2 E30 on the Boat Point web-site for sale. This boat sounds like the one which had been prurchased by three Ambulance Drivers at Splinters Club. The description fits the bill with a teak interior and there is a photo of her out of the water at what looks like the Motor Yacht Clubs slipway.
They are asking $59K and from Kevins previous description she would be one of the best. Cannot recall the name of the boat.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Splinter
Helmsman

Australia
500 Posts

Posted - 13 November 2006 :  8:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Splinter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If this is correct it could be "Bogangles", yes it is a very good mark 2, needs a good tart up. Apparently the boys' SOSBO would like a bigger boat. Poor neive fools, only thing of themselves. The boys are having a ball.
They would like a paint job like mine but not prepared to pay for it.
cheers,

"Splinter"
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2006 :  8:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For some time now I have been collecting and recording information about all the E30s' which I can glean from for-sales, boats we see as well as those we race against and from general gossip and rumour. We currently have a lead on a total of 21 E30s' around Australia. This includes both the Mark 1 & 2's.
The information we try to include consists of:
1. Original Name
2. Original owner
3. Current Name
4. Current Owner and contact details
5. Mark 1 or 2 & hull colour
6. The crafts history
7. The last known selling price.

Not all of the information is available on many of the yachts, however the data keeps building in the small XL Data Base and is a good guide to individual boats whereabouts as well as their value.
Many of the boats are undervalued and there is either a feast or famine of them available to purchase. There are currently two very cheap boats on offer as well as one which is over-priced.
The two cheap boats most likely require a lot of TLC as well as investment, while the over-priced boat I have been led to believe is a high quality craft but also needs a new paint job and work.
Please keep supplying any leads or contact of E30s' sighted or rumoured.
Chris
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2006 :  3:59:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And of course the major thing that I forgot to mention in regards to the record keeping for the Big Boats was Photos!!!
Don't you know???....that I have a large computer JPEG image file on most of the E30s as well as two boat files of E32's.
I started to collect E27 & E28 photos, however there are a lot more of these and although I have some I have concentrated on the E30s', which are my passion.
Sooo!!!, if you sight a New E30 or E32 and happen to have a digital camera handy please snap as many happy shots as possible. And try to get inside as well as the outer hull.
Photograph you subject in both side elevation as well as both fore and aft shots and make shore that you snap the boats name!!!
Good Snapping.
Chris
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2006 :  4:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Keith for the great photos of your recent purchase, the E30 Mk2 "BOSIE 2". She is a very attractive boat and looks like she has a tonne of gear on board. She could well be the best presented E30 which I have seen to date. Although the Tassie Caroline is a magnificent boat, having only recently had a major refit-out.
What caught my eye was the similarity between the table and chair arrangement, which is in the same position on the port side as well as construction as the E32, Pegasus.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Splinter
Helmsman

Australia
500 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2006 :  7:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Splinter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Chris & Keith, Bosie II is the '30 that I was told about and have been trying to find on the Port. It must have been up in Yowie Bay just down from Andrew Shorts Marina. After seeing the photos I have seen it around the Port but not twigg that is was the other '30. It look different for some reason.
Congratulations Keith you have a great boat and very comfortable. Pity you have it up the harbour as we have heaps of events & cruises down here for the summer.
Next cruise is to Audley for the weekend. Any starter from Botany Bay ? Friday Dec 2 to Sunday Dec 4th. Wiull be great.
Looking forward to meeting Keith and Welcome aboard !!
cheers,
Splinter (Gunnamatta Bay, Port Hacking)

"Splinter"
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 07 January 2007 :  09:16:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hullo Davis,
From the boats for sale on the ninemsn site I noted that the Bon Doobie is again listed for sale. Is that correct? It is a good asking price and should sell at the price. Andos' boat looks to be too expensive. When we purcahsed the Hagar IV my partners still owned the Hagar Too, an E26 of renoune. They sold her quickly because they put a good price on her at the time. It waqs the end of summer and if they had asked bigger bucks she may have sat on a mooring for another six months and the extra money would be quickly eaten up. The message is that you should sell at a realistic price and make the sale.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

David
Helmsman

Australia
232 Posts

Posted - 07 January 2007 :  4:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Chris,
Yes Bon Doobie is up for sale. i am buying a bigger boat.

But i will not buy anything until she sells.

Will still keep racing most Saturday's, if you know off anyone interested they will have to go through the broker, but they are more than welcome to come for a sail to check her out the way a boat should be.

David.

If vegeterians love animals, why do they eat their food?
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 07 January 2007 :  6:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
What are you looking at upgrading to?
I have a yearning to go cruising the Pacific, you see my SWMBO'd is part French and she, as well as my eldest daughter speak French fluently. Regine in a duel French Australian national and she has family throughout the south pacific.
Both the eldest daughter, who is 21 years and my son of 17 years are at the moment in Tahiti with family on holiday at this time. They have been to Huahine, Raiatia, Tarha, Bora Bora and are yet to go to Moraea staying with the relos.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 07 January 2007 :  6:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
What are you looking at upgrading to?
I have a yearning to go cruising the Pacific, you see my SWMBO'd is part French and she, as well as my eldest daughter speak French fluently. Regine in a duel French Australian national and she has family throughout the south pacific.
Both the eldest daughter, who is 21 years and my son of 17 years are at the moment in Tahiti with family on holiday at this time. They have been to Huahine, Raiatia, Tarha, Bora Bora and are yet to go to Moraea staying with the relos.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 15 January 2007 :  9:44:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the recent Endeavour Nationals it was both gatifying that we had five boats racing with three being competitive. But disappointing that so many did not frount up.
News from the Regatta includes;
John Anderson is alive and sailing, having hired an E26 and racing in the non-spinaker division with an undisputed first overall.
He has his E27, Allweld on the market for sale and his mark 1 E30, "Systems Outage" on a hard-stand.
He informs us that the boat has had the new engine installed and the hull is ready for painting. He hopes to have her in the water in a short time.
A check today confirms that the Splinter is still for sale and would represent the best value for money as a competitive E30 racing machine. It is set up to race offshore and is fitted with navigation and auto helm as well as having a large wardrobe of sails.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 29 January 2007 :  04:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday, Sunday the 28th of January while we were out racing on the Harbour aboard the Hagar we sighted for the first time the Mark 2 E30, "Vega". Now this E30 has been listed for sale on the Boat-point web site for some time at $32,000.00 and it now appears that it has been sold south and is currently in the harbor.
I will try and contact the Broker in Pittwater and ascertain this crafts status.
We were hard on the wind and passed her quickly without getting to see too much. However we did see her transum with the name Vega.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 29 January 2007 :  2:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have just spoken with the Broker and the Vega has been sold. It went for $25,000.00!!! He (John) said that it had been sitting around for a long time and finally sold.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 30 January 2007 :  3:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having just reviewed the Boat-point web site there are seven big boats listed under Endeavours. However the McKay Marine 30 is an interloper, the E30, Vega has been sold and another E27 is listed also as sold. That leaves one over priced Mark 2 E30, the Bojangles, one E28 & two E27's for a total of four boats known to be on offer for sale. If you hear of any others please give me a call.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 28 March 2007 :  12:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rod rang me this morning to tell me he had found another E30 Mark 1. He was in Manly on some private business and having suspected that some years ago he had sailed aboard her. She had once been moored in North Harbour and had shifted to Manly, near the wharf.
And there he found her, the "Kaos".
Rod reported that she was in "fair condition" and has a tall rig with two sets of spreader arms and possibly has a Mark 2 type deck.
Anyway we will motor over on the weekend and take some photos and give her the once over. We should be able to find out who the owner is.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 01 April 2007 :  9:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As promised Rod & I steamed over to Manly after spending the afternoon working aboard the Hagar. We found two E26s' with one posting a For Sale sign and she was the better of the two boats. We the went over and inspected the "Kaos". She is clearly a Mark 2 E30 and is the first Mark 2 which I have seen to have been seriously set up for racing. The hull was Mark 2 above and below the water line. She also spotted a very high mast and I'd say she is at least four foot higher than out Hagars'. She has two sets of spreader arms. The mast and set-up look to be in fair condition and while the boat was generally in fair condition she has obviously been neglected and not been cleaned for at least eighteen months. Rod says that she has all the gear and winches to race. I took a few photos and will ask Sasha to post the best.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Sasha
Helmsman

838 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2007 :  11:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And here are Chris's Koas pics.

[img]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1706.JPG[/img]

[img]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1705.JPG[/img]

[img]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1696.JPG[/img]

Others can be found at:

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1704.JPG

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1702.JPG

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1689.JPG

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1691.JPG

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1698.JPG

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1699.JPG

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1700.JPG

http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN1701.JPG

[img]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/sasha/DSCN75911.jpg[/img]
Here is a pic of two MkI E30's, which plainly show the inset deck at the bow with lovely high bulwarks. What is less clear is the difference between the hulls proper. The MkII has a "bigger" hull all round. A little wider and around 6 or more inches more of freeboard.

As a notion to our illustrious webmaster...given that I think there are currently 0 e30's displayed int he gallery section, feel free to pirate these images and start building up a database.

Sasha

_
The more I know about horses, the more I love sailboats.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 02 April 2007 :  12:20:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting the photos Sasha. We now have leads and information on 21 of the E30s' built.
We also have photos of most of these boats. I think that there are at least photos of 19 of these boats in my data base.
There is a boat named the Laurapinta which is is very bad condition and far worse than this boat, the "Kaos".
Chris.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 23  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.25 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06