Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 Endeavour Classes
 E30's
 NEW BIG BOATS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 23

Colin Cole
Helmsman

Australia
676 Posts

Posted - 10 September 2011 :  6:30:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now on behalf of us BBYCite's - I must with all trepidation knowing it will be water of a walruss's hide DEMAND an apology from the associations perenial blogger! Whilst we grin and bear some remarks on our airport situation, some shoaling! (water has to end somewhere) and maybe the odd whiff of the oil refinery - we (me, the club and the raft of volenteers - i repeat volenteers)do take offence at the slur on the starters character - dontyougoddammwellknow! come on CC no (sic) witty reply - i assume even Manly Hollow Yacht Club is run by people who never go out of their way to get things wrong? This 1st slight indiscretion on your part could do with some redress!!!!
On behalf of all volenteers - we await your reply :)
Go to Top of Page

mark 3
Deck Hand

4 Posts

Posted - 10 September 2011 :  8:40:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone, apart from Mr. Cope, know where Lake McQuarie is?
Go to Top of Page

4Seasons
Helmsman

723 Posts

Posted - 12 September 2011 :  08:13:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Col,I feel that you are rather too generous about the number of indiscretions by you know who, seems to me that they flow fairly often,one of my teachers ( along time ago) taught us that rudeness and bad manners stem from an inferiority complex.this should get things moving ..
Go to Top of Page

4Seasons
Helmsman

723 Posts

Posted - 12 September 2011 :  08:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mark 3,We do know where the lake is and most of us love it as you do,unfortunately we cant all live there,,had my wife lived we were in the process of looking to resettle fropm Gosford to the Wangi/Toronto area....EH
Go to Top of Page

Colin Cole
Helmsman

Australia
676 Posts

Posted - 12 September 2011 :  6:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And we wait!
Go to Top of Page

mark 3
Deck Hand

4 Posts

Posted - 13 September 2011 :  8:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,

I totally agree with your sentiments in respect of Lake Macquarie. I've found it to be a beautiful area, friendly locals and a great place to go sailing. I wish I could get there more often. The only reason I raised the issue was that Mr. Cope referred to a "Lake McQuarie. I realise now that Mr. Cope's post of the 1/9/11 was actually referring to "Lake Macquarie". However, I'm still trying to work out what a "junbo" jet is."
Go to Top of Page

Robert Simmons
Helmsman

Australia
420 Posts

Posted - 14 September 2011 :  09:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MR (!!!) Cope...????? MR...???????
Blimey!!! Don't get too puffed up Copey. Sheesh!
Next you'll be drinking out of Luigi Bormioli on that barge ass 30 footer.

Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep well, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and you will be saved.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 30 September 2011 :  1:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night I received a phone call from that long lost E30 skipper of the Splinter fame. Kevin is still hanging onto his beloved E30 and still looking for a good price. He may have it for some time as boats are now hard to sell and becoming increasingly more so, dontweknow?
I never followed up on the E30 for sale in Brisbane and it has gone off the web-sites so it may have been sold at a steel.
If I ever get mu hands on a mooring in North Harbour I would most likely take the plunge and to the fleet.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 16 October 2011 :  10:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I sent an email to the Qld. Yacht Broker who was advertising the Mark 1 E30 in Brisbane, the Amnesia. I was enquiring if she had been sold and how much it had exchanged for.
The reply came back almost straightaway ro rhwe effect that the boat had been withdrawn by the owner who was to carry out more work upon her.
So she is still potentially open to offers.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Taunto
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
103 Posts

Posted - 22 October 2011 :  10:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Chris , i was having a little Google this morning and noticed that Yacht Hub has an E 30 called Veaga Jack for sale in Sydney at a remarkable good price , if your still procrastinating you might like let your fingers do the walking.
Cheers Tony.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 24 October 2011 :  02:40:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning Tony,
Yes I saw this one yesterday morning. This is the second time that I can recall seeing the Vega for sale. If my memory serves me well, she has been on the market before and was very Spartan fitted-out. She appears to have accumulated a lot of gear and looks cleaner. I will go back and check, but this may be the boat with the winged keel. She is a Mark 2.
It looks like the market has now come back to $30K and you should be able to pick her up at around $25K.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 24 October 2011 :  6:29:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost forgot Eric & Colin, I know you guys are just hanging out for you daily dose of abuse . Lets face it some chaps just cannot live without it, donteweknow?
I should be seeing you next Saturday Col, when we deliver the Associations new E24. She needs a good cleanout but is as tuff as old boots, a bit like Eric really!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 06 November 2011 :  06:59:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This mornng noted that the Vega has come back in now listed at $25K. Sooo, that means she can be negotiated to a lower price, dontweknow. And that my friends means around $20K, which is a steel!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 14 November 2011 :  2:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The weekend past saw no raceing at North Harbour and I went off and sailed the off-shore short races from the CYC to the RMYS at Pittwater on Saturday and a return race on Sunday. The weather, well it was the most pleasant offshore race that I've seen. Smooth seas and gentle east north easterlies. We were aboard the Marloo a 42 foot Jarkin. Goes well on the wind but too old and heavy for off the wind. Sailed hard, done good though with a second and third over the line.
Of interest was the encounter with another Mark 2 E30 which was moored up at the RMYS. A very nice cruising set-up and in good condition.
Will hopefully get some photos and the boat name off a borrowed phone camera later this week.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 25 June 2012 :  4:30:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the past six months or so I've continued to monitor and track the Endeavour big boats on offer and those craft which have been sold. There has been very little activity to report with at least four craft, being E30's, two each of Mark 1 & 2's which have come and gone off the add sites.
It appears that with the slump in the economy, good on you Wayne & Juliar , has resulted in very few sales and all four of the E30's have not sold and been withdrawn fom the add sites. One boat which I chased up saw no enquiry at all.
There have been some sales of #27 & E28's but only at really cheap rates.
If anyone is interested in E30's they can contact me and I will pass on the latest info for these craft.
Oh, and the Hagar is in mothballs for a few months and will be slipped sometime in August for her annual maintanence.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

4Seasons
Helmsman

723 Posts

Posted - 25 June 2012 :  8:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chris,Where wil you find enough moths....EH
Go to Top of Page

Taunto
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
103 Posts

Posted - 26 June 2012 :  09:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Chris ,I agree, boat value has dropped dramaticly , did you see Vega Jack sell on Ebay, I missed the last day of bidding but suspect that it sold for around 10K,cheep for a thirty footer that looked in good nic.
Chris in W,A, directed me to an add for an E28 that sold for 34k in the last 12 months ,but i havent see any other 28's for sale since i bought Dulcibella two and a half years ago ,all very intersting.
I hope we have some warm weather soon so i can get out and enjoy my lovely old girl, it seems to have been cold this winter, or is that just one of the joys of becoming an old fart. Cheers taunto
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 27 June 2012 :  05:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Eric & Taunto,
Good to hear from you Eric. You have been quiet of late and I was uncertain as to whether you had moved on or were just juiced up at the holiday retreat.

There have been very few sales that I have seen on Endeavour yachts and the boat you mentioned Taunto had gone off the grid some time ago. She was reported to have a winged keel? I would have liked to seen the Ebay sale. $10K is very cheap. In the last add on boat point she appears to have had a lot of money spent having been fitted out for cruising. prior to which she was rather spartan in the pics.
Looked in Ebay but could only find one add for an E27. See attached link.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/endeavour-27ft-yacht-sailing-boat-family-run-race-cruise-/221052522493?pt=AU_Transportation_Collectables&hash=item3377c1cffd
They are asking $17K.
Regards, Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 07 August 2012 :  8:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This afternoon I was cruising the net and found the E27 "Spindrift" on Ebay for auction. The start price is $12K and she is there until the 12th of August. But she was past in last time with I think, no offers.
She is worth a look. Diesel engine and a clean looking boat.

There is still the E30, Mark 2, Alexander J. for sale in North Queensland asking $45K. She is a very nice Mark 2 fitted out for cruising.

There was also a posting for the E30, Mark 2, "Caroline" for sale in Tasmania. She is asking $54K and asking for offers.

There are also two Mark 1, E30's about which are still for sale, the Splinter and a boat in Brisbane.

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 02 October 2012 :  5:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a strong rumour about that a well known E26 sailer has procured an E30. Who cound this dare devil yachtmen be we wonder?

While there is only one over-priced E30 for sale on the Boat-point website, there are a few which I know are on the market.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 23  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.24 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06