Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 Endeavour Classes
 E30's
 NEW BIG BOATS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 23

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 27 November 2012 :  04:01:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On Saturday while over at the Manly Boat shed I sighted an E27 which has a familiar name, the "As You Do". She is a new import and looks very smart and trim. I then recall seeing this boat for sale at Lake Macquarie and asking $10,000.00.
After speaking with Ross, a member of the Boat Club, it appears that this boat was purchased by a member of their Club for his son to race and sail.
Now this boat is the one without a diesel engine and has an outboard well only.
So it will be interesting to see if and how she races.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 29 November 2012 :  02:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This morning while cruising the internet a new E30 was located on the Boat Point website. She is a Mark 1 and is located in Brisbane. You can see her at:

http://ninemsn.boatpoint.com.au/boats-for-sale/boatdetails.aspx?R=13808748&Silo=Stock&Vertical=Boat&Ridx=6&eapi=2

They are asking $30K and she looks to be in good shape. Also of interest is that fact that she is reported to have competed in a few Hobart races back in the 70's.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 19 February 2013 :  1:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today we noted that the E30, "Sundance" which is on the Boatpoint website for sale has been reduced in price from $30K down to $25K. This is a good buy and represents very cheap sailing.
The website is:

http://www.boatpoint.com.au/boats-for-sale/boatdetails.aspx?R=13808748&Silo=Stock&Vertical=Boat&Ridx=5&eapi=2

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2013 :  8:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At this time on the Boat Point web-site there is one sample of each of the big Endeavour yachts for sale. Each of the four yachts look to be in good condition and with the exception of the Mark 2 E30, which is over-priced the remaining three yachts are well priced.
1. The E27 is located in Pittwater and listed at $19,995.00 she has a 9hp diesel engine and is stated to have been the last one built in 1988.

2. The E28 is listed at $29,000.00, built in 1973 and has a 13.4hp diesel engine.

3. The Mark 1 E30 is the "Sundance" and is listed at $24,999.00 and was built in 1973. She is located in Manly, Queensland.

4. The Mark 2 E30 is listed at $45,000.00 and has a 20hp diesel engine. She is located in Townsville.

All four yachts look very good in the photos and are set-up as cruising racers. The "Sundance" does have a racing history haveing competed in at least two Sydney to Hobarts.

The web-site is:
http://www.boatpoint.com.au/boats-for-sale/results.aspx?N=604+1586+1587+1599+1588+607+4294909619

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2013 :  04:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Mark 1 E30, the "Sundance" which was listed at $25K has been re-listed in the past 48 hours down to an asking price of $22K. Very tempting dontweknow?
This yacht looks to be in excellent condition and has a racing pedigree.
She has a 13.5 HP Diesel engine which is located under the companionway.
She is also listed as having a lead keel, which I queried with the broker and he confirmed that it does have a lead keel.
It is also listed at a very light hull weight, but I suspect that it does not include the keel ballast.
This price is cheaper than the E28 and comparable to other E27's listed recently.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  7:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Eccles, (Eric),
Here is your big opportunity to upgrade your tin can 26 to a veritable floating palace. The Sundance is not only a good proven racer but also fine vessel to retire upon and is a darn good price, dontweknow
Hope to see you soon?
Chris
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 04 July 2013 :  04:43:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At this time there are 25 Endeavour Yachts on the Boat Point listings for sale and there appears to be little movement. The same E30's, 28 & 27 are still listed as being for sale. My spies tell me that boats are just not selling at this time and there is little interest in yacht sales as we move into the colder months of winter. It can only be hoped that the national election comes sooner than later and we may see in improvement in consumer spending as the weather warms after September.
This weekend we commence the demolition and replacement of our Club balcony with a new fantastic plastic deck which arrived yesterday in big fabricated sheets.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 05 September 2013 :  2:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over the past few weeks the two E30's which were listed for sale have disappeared from the Boat-Point web-site. I'm hoping that they have gone to good homes but suspect that they have been removed because they have not sold.
I have just got home from work and went through Manly to do an early vote. With us going offshore in the Lion Island race this Saturday there is no predicting when we would be home and although there is little doubt that Tony Abbott will be re-elected in the seat of Warringah, the senate vote is crucial to not having another hung Parliament controlled by the crazy greens & independents. So I've done my bit for the nation.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 18 September 2013 :  6:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the past few weeks we have noticed that the old Mark 2 E30 at North Harbour has been re-slipped into the water and is back on her mooring. She had been on the Manly Boat shed back slipway for almost a year. Rod and I give her the once over a few months ago when we were visiting the Rigger there. She looked OK but has a build-up of old anti foul paint in patches but otherwise looked good underwater. Now she is back in the water she looks like she has her engine back on board and sits lower in the water. Still no boom but with a new rig and the mast re-painted and with the original configuration of two sets of spreaders.
We also spotted the Yelly Mark 1 E30, the Walrus in North Harbour two weeks ago.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 13 November 2013 :  4:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Boatpoint web-site has been only marked by it's inactivity over the past few months. The site is dominated by E26's for sale and a few E24's. There is one of each E27 & E28 as well as one E19.
There have not been any E30's for sale for some months and I suspect that the two which were listed may have just been withdrawn and could re-appear at any time.
All of this is simply a reflection of what has been the trend in the past year or thereabouts with second-hand yachts being in abundance and at rock bottom prices.
The last listed price for the E30, Sundance in Brisbane which I had an interst in was for $20K.
The Kaos is still on a mooring in North Harbour and looking good with a new paint job as well as apparently having had the engine installed, siting lower in the water. However she has not been sighted being motored around the harbour. She has a new rig with the mast stepped but no boom.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2014 :  03:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
During the Clansman Regatta which we attended last Sunday up at Pittwater sailed out of the Royal Price Alfred YC while beating up the first work we past another Mark 1 E30. I did not catch the name of this yacht. It was a white hull with cream decks. Has anyone seen this boat and what is her name?
The Mark 2 E30 which we have seen at the RMYS was not at her usual berth on Saturday evening and we did not have enough time to look for her.

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 01 February 2014 :  6:08:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last week I spied in the last Afloat magazine in the rear advert section an E32 for sale. Do not know at this time which one of these rare boats this one is. She is white hulled and looked OK in the small one only photo. She is asking $50K which is a lot. But she had a big list of cruising gear including satellite navigation etc.
I will try and chase her up for more information.
Chris
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 29 April 2014 :  2:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have just found this Mark 2 E30 at a greatly reduced price. This boat in called the Alexander J and is listed at $29,000.00 and is a good buy.
She is currently moored at a dock in Townsville and the owner is offering the dock berth also as a package at $55,000.00.

She has been offered for a long time at a much higher price, viz: $45,000.00 which was way over the top and I suppose that the owner has become desperate for a sale. I would offer $25,000.00 and negotiate.
The photos are good but the prospective buyer must inspect the boat and is advised to have her surveyed before accepting her.

She is a nice clean looking boat, see the link:

http://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/endeavour-30/40596

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2014 :  1:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today for the first time which I can remember the Boat point website is showing only one page of Endeavour Yachts for sale. It is unlikely that the backlog of Endeavour yachts fave been all sold. More likely they are not selling off the web-site and the owners are giving up or are selling privately.
There are no Big Endeavours on offer at this time on the Boat point site however I know of two 30's for sale.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 12 June 2014 :  4:19:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over the past few weeks there has been little activity on the sales web-sites. The exception has been the posing of an E28 which looks like a very nice boat and is listed at $19.950.00.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 15 June 2014 :  08:17:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The E28 for sale on the Boat-point website in named the Kankama and is listed as being built in 1976. For a 38 year old yacht she looks to be in remarkable condition. She can be viewed at:

http://www.boatpoint.com.au/boats-for-sale/boatdetails.aspx?R=23975863&Silo=Stock&Vertical=Boat&Ridx=0&eapi=2

She is worth a look and represents good value at the asking price of just under $20K.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 24 June 2014 :  09:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well the E28, Kankama has gone off the web-site list of Endeavour Yachts for sale. Hopefully she has gone to a good owner. She was the cleanest looking E28 which I've seen on the site.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 24 March 2015 :  04:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

There have been few new postings on Endeavour 27, 28. 30 & 32's seen on Boatpoint for sale recently. However there are other web-sites advertizing yachts and while tolling thorough these we have found a couple of surprises. Now some of these postings may be gone, but you can email the seller and esquire.

1. The yacht "Good-One" has been listed again and although it is listed as an E32, she appears to be a Mark 2 E30. A very nicely finished boat.
http://www.boatsonline.com.au/boats-for-sale/used/sailing- boats/endeavour-32-au-sailing-sloop-for-sale/156019

2. The old Mark 1 E30 Zero Balance is again up for sale in Tasmania and is looking good.
http://yachthub.com/list/yachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/endeavour-30/162896

3. This E32, Koda I have not seen before and looks good.
http://www.australianboatbrokers.com.au/ausboatbrokersyachts-for-sale/used/sail-monohulls/32-endeavour-centre-cockpit-aft-cabin/154196

Other news for those who did not attend the recent Endeavour Nationals held on Botany Bay was that there was in attendance one E27, the Rhumline, The E28, Second Fling. the E30 Hagar IV and two mark 2 E30's the Kiatoa and Graham McPherson revamped Murphys' Law which after a paint job at Botany Bay looks new.
Also of news was that John Andersen's E30 Systems Outage is nearing completion of major repairs and will be racing next season at the Nationals.

Chris Cope
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 14 June 2016 :  2:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On Monday afternoon yesterday the 13th of June while returning the Hagar to her mooring late in the day we spotted the Mark 2 E30, "Kaos", which is moored across the bay from our club. She was being taken out for a motor and it was noted that she now sports a rolled headsail as well as the rig to retrieve a mainsail, although there was none in sight. She is looking clean and sits well on the water and with a boom and all of the mast halliards.
We must try and get him sailing with our club this season.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 25 January 2018 :  01:30:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few months ago Rod and I were taking the Hagar for a winter steam to Watson's bay and found a very smart Mark 1 E30 moored in one of the southern bays there. She is a gold colour and obviously set-up to cruise with a lot an add-on gear for that purpose. A few weeks ago we had another gander at her and she had undergone a full paint job of the sides, decks as well as having recently been slipped and antifoul painted. I now have a series of photos of her for my collection.
Last week I found another E30 for sale and she is a Mark 2. She is beautifully laid out and the interior is teak lined and she appears to be in top condition. They are asking $40K but looking for offers.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 23  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.17 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06