Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 Endeavour Classes
 E30's
 NEW BIG BOATS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 23

Splinter
Helmsman

Australia
500 Posts

Posted - 15 February 2006 :  9:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Splinter's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, Kevin, no we are not going blind, we just have to change hands. We were told when we were young not to do that.
That '28 looks great. It is just so open in the Saloon. It also has John Wishard 10 hp desiel which cannot be too old. So at $29,500 and negotiate lower. Would have to check out but would appear to be worth looking at.

cheers,

"Splinter"
Go to Top of Page

David
Helmsman

Australia
232 Posts

Posted - 16 February 2006 :  2:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well there is another 28 about to be listed, mine!

So if anyone is after a 28 it should be on boatpoint soon. Went through a broker as my new business i have started has taken off a lot quicker than i estimated and i won't be able to find the time to meet anyone who is interested.

Have only raced her twice this year.

If she sells so be it, if she doesn't no loss as she is a good boat.

David.

If vegeterians love animals, why do they eat their food?
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 16 February 2006 :  4:45:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to here that your boat is up for sale David but glad that your business is prospering. At some stage as the business grows that you will need something like the boat to escape to. All work & no play are a bad combination over the long haul. Take it from me, I've had two, two week holidays in ten years. I look forward to escaping aboard the Hagar on Friday nights. We need our toys as well as the families.
Good luck & try to escape with us at Easter,
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 11 March 2006 :  11:59:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This morning while checking the Endeavour Big Boats link on the Boat Point Sales there were a number of changes noted. The E32 which has been for sale in Sydney, the Pegasus, is missing & assumed sold. This was a very good looking E32 on offer for $53,000.00 and which Rod & I looked over earlier this year.
This leaves the one E32 in Melbourne, one E27 in Lake Macquarie, two E30's & three E28s' which are offered for sale.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2006 :  1:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Big Boat section of Boat Point for Endeavour Yacht sales has again changed with there now being only five craft for sale. These include:
1 by E33, from Melbourne.
1 by E30 Mark 1, in Queensland.
2 by E28s.
1 by E27 which is up at Lake Macquarie.
Either the bats are selling well or have been withdrawn from advertising.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Graeme Watson
Helmsman

Australia
253 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2006 :  7:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did the E32 from last week grow a foot or is this a new boat?
Graeme
Go to Top of Page

Sasha
Helmsman

838 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2006 :  8:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I glued a barrel onto the back of it, it won't hurt the performance any.

_
The more I know about horses, the more I love sailboats.
Go to Top of Page

Kevin
Sheet Hand

Australia
28 Posts

Posted - 17 March 2006 :  10:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kevin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The E30 that is missing was still for sale when I spoke to the owner 24 hours ago. He didn't mention anything about it being under offer.

It must have sold (or just taken off the market) sometime today (Friday).

Edited by - Kevin on 17 March 2006 10:27:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2006 :  07:06:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This morning while reviewing the Boat Point link for Endeavour Big Boats on offer for sale I noted that there are now only five craft for sale. There is one E28 listed as sold as well as two remaining for sale. There is also one E32, one E30 & one E27 on offer.
The list of E26s' & E24's was also shorter that this time last year when there were about three pages of Endeavours for sale.
It says a lot for the class and the continuing demand for these sturdily built craft.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 16 June 2006 :  5:18:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the past few weeks there has been no change to the number of Big Endeavour yachts on offer for sale. The site at the begining of this page has seven craft listed and of these the first is certainly not an Endeavour and one of the E28s is listed as "sold". So the choice is very limited.
However while at the Toronto Regatta last weekend John Anderson assured us that in the next week he will be working on his new E30, "Systems Outage" and as soon as the motor is running he will be off up the coast and be having her up on a hard stand where she will be externally renervated and re-sprayed. John is working towards having her racing for the Drumoyne October long weekend regatta.
It is a pity that John is not computer literate as he is well known for his long years of experience with Endeavours. It will be really good to have the Systems-Outage to race against next season.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2006 :  6:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the past few months I,ve been collecting the details of any E30s' that are available. There were originally about thirty built by the Endeavour Company. Many were finished and fitted out by other boat builders as well as owner handy man. I now have a data base which includes 15 of the original 30. I,m keeping all the data on an XL spread sheet and would appreciate any further information on the thirties.
If any of you sight a boat please post;
1. the name and number on the sails,
2. the location of the boat, as well as
3. any owner details and contacts that you can collect.
The purpose for all this is to complete the data base and keep track of all the boats. It will hopefully help sell the E30's to sailors who will race and cruise them, reduce the number of mooring minders and increase the value of the craft.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

akeir
Helmsman

Australia
269 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2006 :  9:28:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There used to be an E30 years ago at Blairgowrie called Damel owned by Bill Currie, this was around the late 70's. It has long since been sold, as Bill bought first a Farr 1104 also called Damel, then Once More Dear Friends. Not sure if this is of interest or not.
Cheers Andrew

Owner of Charissa
Pictures at http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/akkeir/Charissa/
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 21 June 2006 :  1:08:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that Andrew it all helps in putting together the jigsaw puzzel. What I forgot to ask for, was of course photos. Now that I have my new lap top there is the ability to burn off DVD discs with all the photos of the E30s. The DVD discs can take up to 4.6 gig as compared to the CDs' of 850 megs. This is going to be good, if I ever get to work it out and sort out my networking problems.
Please keep posting anything on the Big Boats and in the future we may be able to add a whole lot of history to the Blue Book as well as some smart photos.
Chris
Go to Top of Page

LCJOHNSTON
Helmsman

Australia
258 Posts

Posted - 23 June 2006 :  03:06:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chris, I think you have enough photos of "Caroline" to sink several E30's, but for the records, her newish owner is Barry Bruce and he keeps her at Kettering just south of Hobart. Sail number H3. Contact email Barry.Bruce@csiro.au

Leigh Ex E30 MkII "Caroline" Hobart
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 23 June 2006 :  07:01:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that info Leigh. I do have a lot of photos of the Caroline which you sent last year. I'm interested in any other E30s' down your way. I recall Sasha mentioning that he sighted one on a yard which had sustained same damage and there were reports that a number of E30s' were sold into Tasmania back in the seventies.
Regards,
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

LCJOHNSTON
Helmsman

Australia
258 Posts

Posted - 23 June 2006 :  11:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was one down here called "Slowpoke" that was bought as a hull and deck and finished off by a fellow by the name of Kevin Jacobsen (Derwent Sailing Squadron member in Hobart still). As far as I can remember when he sold it it went to the "north island". I think this was a Mark I. He currently has a Barrett/Mungral Yachts one off 35 foot IRC design.
The only other one I know of is the Mk I brough down to Hobart from the "north island" a year or so ago and renamed "Zero Balance" - owner is a contributor to this website.
I remember Sasha saying he had seen one in a paddock down here, but no details.

Go to Top of Page

Robert Simmons
Helmsman

Australia
420 Posts

Posted - 24 June 2006 :  12:58:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Leigh, that's a pity you have no details about the Endeavour in the paddock, it would be interesting to know if it was being adjisted or standing at stud.........

Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep well, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and you will be saved.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 24 June 2006 :  9:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good one Doc! Kevin knows of a chap who does have what he thinks is an E30 female mould which he has produced a E30 hull and perhaps a different topside.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

LCJOHNSTON
Helmsman

Australia
258 Posts

Posted - 25 June 2006 :  11:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If Sasha has some more details about which paddock it was in down here, I can possibly chase it up.
Following on Robert's line of thought and if we find it is "at stud", what would we get if we mated two E30's - perhaps an old IOR maxi ???

Go to Top of Page

Colin Cole
Helmsman

Australia
676 Posts

Posted - 25 June 2006 :  8:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
jezz i'd love to say it would be an "ugly sucker" but I might just think it, so as not to upset Kevin and Copey :) :) :)

Speaking of Sasha! Have you fallen off the world mate? we do miss your input, hope all is ok, drop us a line if you still keep an eye on us.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 23  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.24 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06