Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Colin Cole
Helmsman

Australia
676 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2005 :  09:09:22 AM  Show Profile
[:-banghead]
SIs are finished and available - Evan has emailed all on the electronic list, hard copies will be available @ the club.
I can email them to you direct if you need - tuffyclan5@optusnet.com.au
We have 43 confirmed entries thus far - I suspect that if the weather is kind next week we may get a few more!!
There will be a skippers meeting (as opposed to a briefing) on the Friday @ 1.30ish - just to establish details/procedure for the fixed mark cruise.
Full skippers brief on Sat @ 9am @ BBYC - There is a clause in the SIs re the Youth State Titles
being held over the weekend from Georges River Sailing Club - our race committee will not look favourably on any boat that purposly infringes these dingy sailors - they will not be on our coarse and we should only cross their path (probably back markers) on our return to the club - use your engine if you have any doubt.
Dave McKay has asked that visitors come to the club wharf and be directed to their mooring from there.
Yours in sailing - Col

Splinter
Helmsman

Australia
500 Posts

Posted - 29 September 2005 :  5:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Splinter's Homepage
Col, I have a meeting in the City at 8.0am and will be there as soon I get back, but I may miss the Skipper meeting at 1.30, however I will be there before the Booze cruise. Are we starting the cruise/race off Sandringham (Reg's) ? I will attempt to get there as soon as I can I will stir the Nanni up.
Gee It's here, looking forward to the Weekend and Party !!
cheers,

"Splinter"
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 29 September 2005 :  8:25:54 PM  Show Profile
Col, Was reading the sailing instructions today & noticed that the Skipper has to steer in all the races except where there in an emergency. As Rod entered Hagar IV we were wondering if he put his name down as Skipper? As you should be aware, his is OS & does not return until Sunday/Monday. Can you let me know who is nominated & if it is Rod then we will have to change it it either Andy Eaton or myself.
Chris Cope.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.17 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06