Scotch Mist moving on
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tony Bright
F'ore'ard Hand

Australia
19 Posts

Posted - 26 October 2005 :  09:49:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tony Bright's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a general note to other E28 owners that Scotch Mist has been sold and moving north to Brisbane Waters (Gosford) next week. Her new owners are Dave and Annette and some of you around Gosford may already know them.

I will be boatless for about 12 months while we build our new house but would like to stay in touch with the other Endeavour users. Good luck to Dave and Annette who I know will have a great amount of fun with Mist.

Regards Tony Bright

4Seasons
Helmsman

723 Posts

Posted - 26 October 2005 :  09:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She will add to our fleet of one 24 , five 26, (PLUS 2 MORE ON THE WAY) and two 30's .

Eric H.
4 SEASONS
Go to Top of Page

Sasha
Helmsman

838 Posts

Posted - 26 October 2005 :  11:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the sale.

Is the plan to truck or sail her up?

Sasha

_
The more I know about horses, the more I love sailboats.
Go to Top of Page

Tony Bright
F'ore'ard Hand

Australia
19 Posts

Posted - 27 October 2005 :  09:12:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tony Bright's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sasha

She is being trucked up tomorrow from the marina and should be in Sydney and off the truck for Monday am and they are sailing to Brissy water from there.

We are going to stay in touch and I have told him about the Endeavour assosciation.

Tony
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 27 October 2005 :  10:39:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are they puting her into the water & what time and date do the owners estimate her being sailed out of Sydney Harbour?
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

JohnSwan
F'ore'ard Hand

Australia
18 Posts

Posted - 27 October 2005 :  5:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news indeed , for the growing Gosford fleet.

I knew Scotch Mist at Blairgowrie - great boat !!

Pls get David to call me when he is heading into Bris Waters.

0413 674 230

John Swannie
Go to Top of Page

Tony Bright
F'ore'ard Hand

Australia
19 Posts

Posted - 28 October 2005 :  09:23:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tony Bright's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just had a chat with Dave and the boat is being put in at the Keys in Pittwater on Monday (sorry not Sydney).

Swannie, I have given Dave your number so he will be in contact with you, he is currently sailing Hoodlum.

He has registered with the website as daved for anyone interested in contacting him.

Enjoy trying to keep up with her.

Tony
Go to Top of Page

Tony Bright
F'ore'ard Hand

Australia
19 Posts

Posted - 28 October 2005 :  09:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tony Bright's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry Davidb
Go to Top of Page

davidb
Deck Hand

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 30 October 2005 :  3:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit davidb's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody,

I'm the new owner of Scotch Mist and Tony Bright says she is a great boat, we've only just met so I have to get to know her. My wife and I are looking forward to racing at Gosford and meeting other Endeavour owners at other race meets and just cruising about with the family.

Cheers, Dave
[:-party]

I'd rather be Sailing.
Go to Top of Page

David
Helmsman

Australia
232 Posts

Posted - 02 November 2005 :  5:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave,
Hope she arrived safe and well.

If you are going to stretch her legs and come for a run to the harbour let us know and will catch up.

We need to get some 28's on the racing scene.

Check out the Big cup idea going around and your thoughts if interested.

David.

If vegeterians love animals, why do they eat their food?
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 02 November 2005 :  5:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard David. Hope you enjoy your new E28 as much as we have been on our new E30, the Hagar IV which we trucked up from Geelong back in March. Looking forward to see you and hearing from you in the Forums.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

4Seasons
Helmsman

723 Posts

Posted - 03 November 2005 :  8:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not too sure about the way you 27,28,and 30 owners are making up to eac

h other, even if my 26 is named after a condom..It's a bit of worry!!!
Go to Top of Page

Colin Cole
Helmsman

Australia
676 Posts

Posted - 03 November 2005 :  9:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome David & Scotch Mist - if we can get another 2 or 3 28s we will have all that were ever built!
Did you guys know that they were originally called a "Northener 28"? (Todays useless bit of info)
If you wish to join the association just down load a mem/ship form of the site or let me know your email and I send you one.
Yours in sailing - Col
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.18 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06