Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 Endeavour Classes
 E30's
 What E30 Crews get up to?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

akeir
Helmsman

Australia
269 Posts

Posted - 30 July 2007 :  4:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So if Robert is correct, Hagar the Horrible is actually a girl? An overweight cross dressing Viking with lots of body hair, also clearly a lesbian, makes the crew of the good ship Hagar look a bit more interesting if they are to live up to the name.
Cheers Andrew

Owner of Charissa
Pictures at http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/akkeir/Charissa/
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 30 July 2007 :  5:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Andrew,
We all have our skeletons in the closet, don't we know! And we all have to do our bit. And that is why Sasha got on so well aboard the Hagar, being the cross-dresser type that he is! No doubt he is the informer! So the game is up and cat is out of the bag at last!
You chaps are just a bunch of jealous bitches having never enjoyed the luxury of a fat, but fast E30.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 01 August 2007 :  8:33:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well today Rod informed me that he and Dave Parsons from our Club have organised a boat drop in and around the Northern part of the Harbour in promoting small yacht race at our Club. Things are looking up with at least seven starters this coming season. If the weather is good and all goes according to plan I hope to catelogue every Endeavour Yacht in our end of the Harbour. There could be upwards of fifty! Now imagine them all sailing and racing together at North Harbour.
And of course being lead by the un-stopable Hagar! Don't we know!!!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 06 August 2007 :  3:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just checking, and it is now only five weeks until we start our sailing season at North Harbour. The first race is set down for the 9th of September so we are looking forward to blowing out the cobwebs and will have to loose some winter insulation. Don't we know!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2007 :  7:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just looking out the window at home having just got out of a nice hot shower and was reminiscing of bygone days learning to sail with my brother.
Now John & I started sailing a bit later than most and took up the daunting task of learning in an Australian 14 foot dingy. Now-days they a called International 14 foot skiffs.
It was on evenings like today when it was blowing hard from the south with a overcast and some rain squalls that John & I liked to go out and play chicken with Manly Ferries. We would get home early from school and go around to the sailing club and rig in the smallest gear, which meant small jib and two reefs in the main and generally no kite. We were only learners! Don't we know!!!
Off we would go and work upwind to Flagstaff which is under North Head and then reach downwind back and forth across the Manly Ferries course.
The object of the exercise was to sail as close to the stern of the ferry and through the wash without hitting the stern and surviving the wash. And this is what we called Fun!!!
Many a night we would be caught by our old man unrigging in the dark rain and being told off the old man. They were good days. I wonder what my son gets up to?
Probably surfs the net!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Marshall
Sheet Hand

Australia
24 Posts

Posted - 22 August 2007 :  01:07:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone help me with a stability certificate for an E30
Plan on doing Launceston to Hobart race at Xmas (cat3)Same time as Melb to Hobart
Zero Balance
Go to Top of Page

Graham macpherson
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2007 :  9:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ian,
I think we may have to speak to Reg Gardner for information on Stability Certificates. I also notice that this info is being sought fof the 24 and the 26. I'll give reg a call and see what i can come up with. Regards,

Graham Macpherson
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 28 August 2007 :  11:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last Sunday afternoon was the 54th Annual General Meeting of the North Harbour Sailing Club and there was one of the biggest membership attendances in many years.
This year I stood down as the president and Rodney in the new Presentaunty. I've taken on the role of chief scribe. The club is financial with an increasing membership as well as a lot of interest in the coming racing season. This year we hope to have about seven to eight regular starters.
We are going to clean up the cup and dispose of all the boats which are not being used. The club is offering dinghy storage to yacht owner members as well as storage for outboards and locker space which is yet to be finalised.
We by far and away offer the cheapest membership, including YA membership and racing fees as compared to all other clubs north of South Head.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 29 August 2007 :  5:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This Sunday Andy and Ian have commandeered the Hagar IV for Fathers Day. So it seems that Rod & I are stuck with our SWMBOD's ashore.
[:-weepn] Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Robert Simmons
Helmsman

Australia
420 Posts

Posted - 30 August 2007 :  12:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Copey....make the most of it. It's the only day in the year when anyone says you're liked....or at least, pretends so.
Have fun Rob

Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep well, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and you will be saved.
Go to Top of Page

4Seasons
Helmsman

723 Posts

Posted - 01 September 2007 :  11:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We love you chris(from a distance) E.H
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 17 January 2008 :  7:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The below decks report.
During the recent 2008 nationals the crew of the Hagar appointed Ian as our Steward. And as such Ian for filled his duties in a masterly manner. He collected $50.00 off each member of the crew which was pooled and paid for grog as well as meals. Ian & Andy contributed a couple of bottles of Bundy rum & I contributed a bottle of Galway Pipe Port, both being dispatched on the Friday evening aboard the Hagar. Rod contributed a five litre keg of beer which fitted snugly into the ice locker below the sink and was kept cold with ice.
The ice chest also stored an assortment of beers and dark and stormy's. There was not much left on Sunday evening!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Marshall
Sheet Hand

Australia
24 Posts

Posted - 28 February 2008 :  9:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a report on our attempt to compete in the Launceston to Hobart at Xmas.On our delivery trip we exploded a motor of Maria Is,sailed home and fitted a new one,left again for L'ton.42 nm from the Tamar we broke a skin fitting from the head and nearly sunk (water was over the cooker)Moored at Waterhouse Is,cleaned up and had another go.About 6nm out we went over a 4m wave (no back in it)we where airborne.The landing wasn't nice,the rig compressed and down she came.We had 30-35k winds all the way from Hobart.The hull survived,insurance all paid out,now sold the hull for $20G bare.Now a proud owner of a Farr 1104 called Hot Prospect.E30's are an excellent strong sea boat and are quick in the right conditions.Going up the east coast of tas,poled out No3 2 reef's in the main doing just over 10knt felt real good.
Ian Marshall
Zero Balance
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 29 February 2008 :  9:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ian,
Sorry to hear about the bad luck and demise of the Zero Balance. Hope that you have good racing in the new boat.
Who purchased the ZB and what will become of her?
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 09 March 2008 :  5:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Due to the ban upon racing in Sydney Harbour this Sunday by the NSW Italian mafia, agin lining their pockets, sailing at North Harbour SC was postponed until next weekend.
However the boys at NHSC took the opportunity to complete some Club maintenance. For the last six months Rod, as President and Treasurer of the Club has been staving off Sydney Electricity whom have been hustling us to build a step under the Clubs power box so that their meter readers can reach and read the Clubs meter.
Now this meter box is attached to the starboard side of the front doorway of our club and has been in the same position for the past 60 odd years.
The only conclusion that we can come to is that they are now employing dwarfs!
The concrete steps are now completed with the shedding of some blood and beer and was ruled to be a success with a second purpose also allotted to this concrete wonder. As a urinal platform it will have no equal!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 10 March 2008 :  7:51:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The bad news from the weekend was the passing of my best mate, Montgomery Cope. Monty was our families original pet and at the ripe old age of twelve years old he snuffed in on Friday afternoon. Now Monty was not a normal dog, but thought himself as my second son. He as a great protector of house and family. He had a fetish for defurring possums and simply had the neighbourhood bluffed with all persons and animals never walking upon our verge but quickly crossed to the other side of the street. A fearless and reckless defender of his bit of Allambie Heights.
And known far and wide as the terror of Allambie Heights, on sea!
Saturday morning saw me performing the tasks as undertaker and grave digger. He had to go underground rather quickly as he was getting on the nose and on Sunday afternoon with all of the family I led the as leading mourner to see Monty off.
Strangely, Monty was one of those dogs that disliked water and was terrified of thunderstorms. He cost us a few thousand dollars on sliding doors and fly screen, regularly knocking down doors and diving through window screens to get under his masters feet and protection.
We will miss Monty. His replacement is a three month old golden Great Dane pup named Moriarty.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 16 April 2008 :  1:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh where oh where has that Sasha gone?
It's been some time since we have had any input on the web-site from Sasha and we have been missing his contribution to the questions as well as answers he has always freely given.
Come back Sasha, we miss you.
I have spied you some mornings spying upon me!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2008 :  6:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This winter, I was hoping to race the Hagar in one of the harbour winter series, but regretfully none of the other owners wants to race her.
So on Saturday at the Clubs Prize giving I was talking to Old Pete and have the offer to race aboard the Jarken which he races aboard. Most likely I'll just race the Wednesday twilighters from the CYC. It will broaden my boat skills and as I've never sailed aboard a bigger yacht it should be good.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Dumaresq
Main Sheet Hand

117 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  12:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Dumaresq an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Chris,

Didn't realise you were looking at doing more sailing, we sail every Sunday on the 60 if you want to come out for a spin let me know.

Talk soon

Stuart

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/nthhbr/?albumview=link
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2008 :  2:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Stewart,
Would like to lean more about the big yachts and will take up your offer at some stage. Was slated in to be aboard the yacht with Pete this afternoon. However got caught up with work and also forgot to put my sailing gear in the car.
Would not be available every Sunday, however would like to gain some experience in bigger yachts if you need a spare hand.
Have delusions of sailing my own yacht to French Tahiti, where my wife's tribe come from at some stage in the future.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.38 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06