New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Taunto
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
103 Posts

Posted - 11 June 2013 :  07:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone noticed there are three E28 for sale at the moment what a great time to gather your pennies together and up size into a very comfortable boat for so little money ..
Cheers taunto

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 11 June 2013 :  3:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there Taunto,
It's good that someone besides myself are still contributing to the Eandeavour Web-site. It should be no surprise that more yachts are coming onto the market. With the economy and our standard of living going down the first things to be sold off are the "toys".
I've been eying off the Mark 1 E30 which is for sale on the Boat Point sales site. She is only $22K, a real gimme. I would put her on the Visa this afternoon but the nearest moorings available are way up in middle harbour.
It is quickly becoming a buyers market an many secondhand yachts dontweknow?
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Taunto
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
103 Posts

Posted - 12 June 2013 :  07:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Chris if thats blue E30 your talking about then i think your spot on the money she looks beautiful, its such a shame that one only gets one life time to cram it these beautiful toys.But being able to buy a E28 for 15 grand or less is amazing , a little time on the hard a few dollars and a lot of scrubbing and someone would have a fine vessel for bugger all,
Cheers taunto
Go to Top of Page

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 12 June 2013 :  10:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hay there Taunto,
I remember the days when I would spend more than $15K on a new 14 foot skiff to race on Sydney Harbour and within two years would sell her cheaply and upgrade. $15K for an E28 is a gimme!
Chris.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.08 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06