Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 Endeavour Classes
 E27's
 E27 on Lake Macquarie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Go Flow
Helmsman

Australia
751 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2004 :  6:19:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have noticed an E27 new to Lake Macquarie sailing around Toronto Bay. It is moored near Fennel Bay bridge. Anyone know who the owner is?
Adrian

Chris Cope
Skipper

Australia
2350 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2009 :  5:54:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the last census which Rod and I conducted on Endeavours in and around North Harbour, we discovered three E27's. One is owned bu a member of our Club and is a strictly social cruiser only and has his yacht moored on the Davis Marina next to our club.
There are two other on moorings in our bay and both are not well maintained and are rarely seen off their moorings.
It is a pity that these yachts are not raced, because a well set-up and sailed E27 is a quick club boat.
Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Olly
Deck Hand

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 27 July 2009 :  1:35:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Chris,

Just joined your forum chats and hope to add some input and learn from it as well. I recently, (Feb 09), purchased a Pacific 27 from Batemans Bay and sailed it to Port Stephens where I live and have been doing some work on it. My original intentions are to set up for cruising, but who knows, the Port Stephens Yacht Squadron is just up the road to where I am moored. (Taylors Beach.) Im thinking about dropping down to Lake Macquarie during the Sept/Oct school holidays.

Guy Holloway
Go to Top of Page

lmckay
Deck Hand

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 10 January 2019 :  4:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The E27 is mine.
Name is Stealaway.
Single handed this boat around mainland Australia in 2011.
Love it!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.06 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06