Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

In fact, handbags replica knows that the high imitation gucci replica handbags is very deep, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are many hermes replica handbags. It may be a of styles ranging from a few hundred to several thousand.
Unlike the thick inner volume of the pear head, this cheap hair extensions gives a feeling of warmth and beauty. When trimming, pay attention to the tail of the real hair extensions must be cut from high to low level, roll up and send it to have this effect. This hair style can be brushed out by a hair extensions dryer and a reel, and it is also possible to use no special hot.
 All Forums
 EYAA (Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia)
 Competition/Regattas
 It's official
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Dumaresq
Main Sheet Hand

117 Posts

Posted - 21 April 2008 :  8:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Dumaresq an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Had to have a laugh when i saw this on the list of entries for Hamiltion Island this afternoon.

Amongst the entries of 30-80 ft boats the little 24 lies in the IRC Passage division. I know it's still a few months away but also noticed that there are no other boats in the division yet, I would like to think there saying not Dumaresq, but I'm sure its "An Endeavour 24 WTF??"

We still have a bit of work to do to get her up to speed for the IRC rating, and have to rate Cat 3 as well for the sixty yes sixty mile long race, that should be a long one. Looks like we will have to mount the outboard off the stern somehow for that one race as all other races are Cat 5.

The entry list is here http://www.hamiltonislandraceweek.com.au/rwentrylist.aspx

Regards

Stuart

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/nthhbr/?albumview=link

Greg Lowe
Administrator

Australia
217 Posts

Posted - 22 April 2008 :  6:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go, congratulations Stuart.

I see another story coming on " The Little Yacht that thought it could...". Get lots of photos. If the EYAA can help in any way let me know.

In my considered expert opinion if no one else enters your division I believe you stand a chance at a placing.
Go to Top of Page

RoaDKiLL
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
116 Posts

Posted - 24 April 2008 :  1:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see RoaDKiLL's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Chancellor Beneteau First 40.7 Malcolm Shaw Sydney

is your only competition so far. too easy :)

[img]http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n317/rdk_aus/weinglas/th_weinglas01.jpg[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Graham macpherson
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 26 April 2008 :  7:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stuart,
"Divine Intervention" is very close to Cat 4. The motor in the well was not a problem. There is a volume of cockpit and anchor well that needs to be measured. If you have any questions check with Jim Orrell at Lake Macquarie as he is on the YANSW Special Regulations Committee and can be very helpfull.I hope you get there and embarrass those floating caravans. Keep us well informed.

Graham Macpherson
Go to Top of Page

Dumaresq
Main Sheet Hand

117 Posts

Posted - 28 April 2008 :  12:09:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Dumaresq an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Trying to find out what the length difference is bettween the 24 mast and the 26 mast?

I think the 24 is just under 8m?

Stuart

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/nthhbr/?albumview=link

Edited by - Dumaresq on 28 April 2008 12:23:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

tallships
Main Sheet Hand

132 Posts

Posted - 28 April 2008 :  12:47:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From the Blue Book:

e26 cabin top to masthead 31ft 2in

e24 cabin top to masthead 25ft 7in

Pat Marsh
e26 "Up Spirits"
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.12 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06