Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tallships
Main Sheet Hand

132 Posts

Posted - 10 July 2009 :  9:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any progress with getting a photo gallery added to this site?

Pat Marsh
e26 "Up Spirits"
Go to Top of Page

Taunto
Main Sheet Hand

Australia
103 Posts

Posted - 15 July 2009 :  12:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good evening all you happy little endevourites , this is a great idea , as we all love to look at the pictures and steal (borrow ) ideas from one another , but as i am a genuine old luddite without kids to help me use the computer i find it near impossible to load up the pic's on to this site , i guess that there might be a few others in the same boat so to speak .This brings me to another topic , my dear old margarita needs some tarting up on the inside and i was thinking that next year i might pull her out of the water for a few months and do some nice timber work inside and make her a little more comfortable ,this is where the photo's come in handy .I would love to see the inside's of other E26's so that i can formulate some idea of what i would like to build, but the only insides i get to see are from boats that are for sale , may i ask you, if you , have a photo or photo's of the inside of your E26 and have the time to send them to me in an email i would appreciate it. But if we could post them all on this web site that would be even better. my web address is actaunton@hotmail.com many cheers. Taunto
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc © 2014 Endeavour Yacht Association of Australia inc Go To Top Of Page
This page took 0.11 seconds to load. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06